SeekerStar Admin replied

501 weeks ago

List them here if you need clears! We want ALL our members to have 6/6 with the best gear!
"Here's a random tip for you. Criticizing the whm is stupid and suicidal. Side effect may include lack of heals in your direction, dancing on your corpse, stubborn refusal to give you raises, laughing and pointing, sudden dirt nap taking due to lack of buffs… "

Alexcennah Default replied

501 weeks ago

I want Gustaberg Garrison…

SeekerStar Admin replied

501 weeks ago

….do you have any idea how much looking I had to do to even find out what that was?

Level cap at 20, ew….well hey I could play smn!
"Here's a random tip for you. Criticizing the whm is stupid and suicidal. Side effect may include lack of heals in your direction, dancing on your corpse, stubborn refusal to give you raises, laughing and pointing, sudden dirt nap taking due to lack of buffs… "

Alexcennah Default replied

501 weeks ago

Naah, ONRY Atomos SMN allowed.

SeekerStar Admin replied

501 weeks ago

…….what

………….

:(

Eddea replied

500 weeks ago

Hum… ok

-I need Tavnazia VW clear. Ive never seen Bismark (aka FF6 Esper/Summon) PS: Why dont they use the same Monster Model for other events?

-I need Sauromugue Meeble Burrows clear on rank 3, and some tasks are annoying and I cant solo

-Delve Kamiht Drifts clear

I dont remember other events atm…

last edited 500 weeks ago by Eddea

Rysev replied

500 weeks ago

I need Ceizak (Bee) Clear

All Meebles

Only have part of Jeuno VW done but nothing else

Dynamis Tav…and ADL

New Avatar fights, Head Wind and Ouryu, Gessho, Puppet in Peril

Um I think that's it right now
Please log in to post a reply.